1. Is your home built on a slab?
2. Are the walls built with a timber frame?
3. Is your roof truss made from timber?
4. Does any timber contact the ground and attach to the house?
5. Has it been more than 12 months since your last inspection?
6. Does your property have large trees or are there any nearby?
7. Has there been any previous termite treatment done?
8. Are there any garden beds adjacent to the home?
9. Is there any prolonged moisture (leaks etc) around the home?
10. Are you aware of any neighbours that have a problem?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions then unfortunately you fall into the high risk category, don’t panic.
The main thing now is that you do something about it.
For some reason termites are one of those things that a lot of people don’t think about until it is too late. This is because they hide themselves very well. In most cases you won’t know that they are there until they have made themselves known. This usually means that they have consumed a large portion of your property. In most cases insurance will not cover the damage so is it not better to spend a few dollars each year through an inspection and protection than to fork out large sums of money for treatments and repairs down the track?
Contact Quality Termite Control now to find out what are the protection options for your property.