“Avoid nasty surprises”
Why do we need termite inspections?
Think of termite inspection as insurance for your house. In Australia, 1 in 3 properties are at risk of termite infestations. Don’t be one of the many unfortunate property owners who discover a major expense bill when their property structure becomes weakened due to wood eating termites! A regular annual termite inspection will save you hundreds of dollars in the long term and give you added peace of mind.
The cost of a termite inspection is typically $249, depending on the size of the property.
We recommend that you check for termites at least every 12 months. Most house insurances do not insure you against termite infestations.
A termite inspection is recommended at least annually by the Australian Standard AS3660.
We offer pest inspection service which is either an annual termite inspection (or every 6 months depending on the condition of your house) or a pre-purchase inspection of your property which covers inspecting termites and other timber pests such as borer beetle, or wood decay.
We also offer a range of various options for termite protection and control when you are building or adding an extension to your house. You can also talk to us about protecting your existing property from termite damage or treating an existing termite colony.
A thorough timber pest inspection for an average house including sub-floor and/or roof void takes about 1.5 to 3 hours. After an inspection you want to know in detail what is going on in- and around your property.
- Every wall, every void, inside and outside needs to be inspected.
- A thorough inspection CANNOT be done within less than one hour !
- Termite invasions are very frustrating, costly, damaging, and downright devastating.
Because of the destructive nature of termites, we will always prioritise appointments for termite inspections in Sydney, usually within the same day we will be inspecting your property.
Termite Inspections Include:
- Early detection of termites
- Determination of the risk of potential infestation
- Property specific advice and tips to help you better control and prevent infestation
- Quote for termite treatment for your property
- Species identification
- Inspecting termite activities
- Damage caused by termite infestation
- Susceptible areas
- Moisture areas; drainage problems & water leaks
- Fungal decay
- Suspected trees and stumps
- Treatments required
- Recommendations how to resolve any found issues
Our thorough inspections result in reports which are understandable for everybody with lots of photographs, recommendations and findings. Contact Quality Termite Control Sydney for a termite inspection and for qualified advice.